We are a social enterprise, which means we are a not-for-profit organisation.
A combination of profits from our online shop and external grant funding enables us to fulfil our aims of researching and protecting wildlife and natural habitats as well as educating and involving people and communities.
People & communities to local green spaces & wildlife
Wildlife research & conservation
Wildlife rescue & rehabilitation
- To engage a variety of social groups and communities in their local green spaces and the wildlife they share with them, encouraging involvement, protection and respect.
- To research and conserve wildlife and habitats through study and monitoring.
- Use our expertise and equipment both in the UK and internationally to highlight the wildlife in public and private natural spaces, improve conservation, education, research and management of wild animals and wild places and support the protection of these areas, as well as engaging the public with the wildlife that lives in these areas;
- Bring people closer to wildlife and make a connection, inspiring people to care about, and want to protect, wild and natural breathing spaces;
- Target socially under-represented groups and encourage community interaction and involvement through raising awareness of local wildlife and wild places and encouraging protection, enhancement and respect for these areas.