New 2017 Bushnell cameras released
The new 2017 Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor, in Camo
The new 2017 Bushnell camera traps are finally here.
Released in mid-March, the new cameras are an update to the highly-popular Aggressor and Essential E2 models.
These new Bushnell’s offer a host of upgrades, including exciting new features like ‘Dynamic video’ and some models now have an in-built colour screen for setup and playback.
And – as you’ve found this page, when order one of the 2017 Bushnell’s from NatureSpy, you can save £10 by entering coupon ‘2017nsbushnell‘ at the checkout. We also supply all our Bushnell camera traps with a free 8GB SD card and free, fast delivery.
Here are the headline changes;
2017 Bushnell Aggressors:
- Again available in No-Glow and Low-Glow models
- All new Aggressor cameras has been upgraded to use a 12V system, which means much better night time pictures and videos, with clarity not seen before on previous Bushnell models.
- The Camo versions have a built-in 2.4″ colour screen for setup and playback
- Image resolution is now up to 24MP for Camo versions and 20MP for Brown versions (interpolated from 3MP)
- A new dynamic video feature; 1s to 2 minutes; PIR activity regulates length and stops recording after 5 seconds of inactivity (Night recordings between 5-60 seconds with LEDs on Low or Medium, 5 to 15 seconds with LEDs on High)
- New illuminated 5-button control
- Recovery time (time in between image triggers) has been improved to 0.5 seconds
2017 Bushnell Essential E3:
- The 2017 Essential E3 has an improved image quality – now 16MP
- A vastly improved detection circuit, now sensitive to 100 feet
We’re very excited to get our hands on the new models and will be putting them through their paces very shortly.
And remember – every purchase from The NatureSpy Shop directly helps or non-profit social and environmental projects.